Tuesday, May 31, 2016

How to unlock iCloud on iOS 9.2,9.3.1 New updated 2016


Hello Guys today I want to show you How to unlock iCloud on iOS devices version 9.2 up to ?

Everyone has a problem with your mobile phone is running on iOS devices. Apple have a AppStore that allows you to get more apps games and more in the AppStore. To download in AppStore you most have an Apple ID to Download Apps in Apple Store.And you need to create The ICloud store with Apple ID.

     But if your iPhone have problems with iCloud or you lose your password or email iCloud you can't use your iPhone. And you need to unlock it .


     Have a lot of people have a problem with iCloud locked.and they need a way to unlock.
So how to do? Let's see us together now :


1 comments:

  1. I was in pain for two good weeks without my I-phone besides me, i could not call, text or browse just because my I-phone was locked, i tried different means in opening the phone, but all to no avail, until my friend introduced me to a man named Mr donald , he told me that i shoud contact him via this email address Donaldfranktelecom@yahoo.com and and i should do what so ever he tells me to that all will be well, at first i doubted him, but as time went on i could not hold it any longer , and i contacted him, and instructed me to do what so ever he tells me to, and behold after the next 45mins, i got an email that my phone has been unblocked, i was the most happiest man on earth because i could feel my phone right back in my palm. For any I-phone issues you can contact contact him VIA this email: Donaldfranktelecom@yahoo.com or call him through this number +2348138900575

    ReplyDelete